Installation and Commissioning of Disc Mixer
The disc mixer is largely composed of the following components.
- The main body of the mixer, including machine body, a stirring chamber, and a stirring rotor structure;
- One set of cycloidal pinwheel reducer. After the customer has placed an order, the foundation is built based on the process flow chart of our factory-designed or self-designed, and the corner hole is reserved on the basis (reasonable design, small vibration, and a very strong concrete foundation is not necessary).
Commissioning of the disc mixer:
The machine has been debugged and passed the strict quality and technical inspection approval before leaving the factory. However, problems causing by on-site maintenance or operation still need to be adjusted.
- The machine should be started without load. It is forbidden to start the machine with materials to avoid damage;
- The large stones and iron blocks in the materials must be strictly prohibited;
- Check whether all the bolts are loose before starting up the machine;
- Check whether the oil level in the bearing housing and the reducer is in place;
- Start the main motor, check whether the direction of rotation is reversed, if so,immediately stop debugging;
- It is strictly prohibited to stop the machine with materials.