Zhengzhou Shunxin Engineering Equipment Co., Ltd. is the leading brand of fertilizer equipment in China. The company is an environmentally-friendly high-tech enterprise specializing in the research and manufacture of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer equipment. Our company was established on September 23, 2005. Our factory is located in Xingyang, Zhengzhou, with a standardized heavy industrial plant of 40,000 square meters. At the same time, it has introduced internationally advanced large and medium-sized metal processing equipment, including 10 machining centers, 3 laser cutting machines, and more than 80 types of equipment. We are China's self-operated import and export enterprise. Our company is Zhengzhou organic fertilizer equipment engineering research and development center, which provides a strong guarantee for the product quality and development of the enterprise.
Our company has a professional team composed of experts, professors and senior engineers. We are dedicated to the research, development, manufacture and promotion of organic fertilizer & compound fertilizer equipment. Our company was founded in 2005. After years of reform and development, Shunxin Machinery has won countless certificates of honor. These honors are Consumer approval of our products. We have gained a good credit and reputation in machinery industry.
Our company's main business projects are the installation and production of fertilizer equipment, extrusion equipment, granulation equipment, drying equipment, mechanical equipment and accessories, and the design and construction of fertilizer engineering. Our equipment is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. Our products are popular both at home and abroad. Our company have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training.
On July 4, we delivered the disc granulator fertilizer production line to America. Our work staff of the factory has checked every details about the delivery. The disc granulator is the key point of this line, which adopts the integral circular arc s ... Read more
Last week, it takes 6 days to carefully packaged two fertilizer production lines for our Nigeria client. One is BB fertilizer production line, the other one is NPK fertilizer production line. And the production flow of NPK fertilizer is as follows: m ... Read more
Last weekend, we delivered a full granular fertilizer production line of 10 ton/hour. We are careful about delivery details to ensure our Syria customer’s satisfaction. This granular fertilizer production line mainly includes crushing equipment, mixi ... Read more
What are the commonly used methods to handle pig manure?
1. Direct drying and selling as raw materials of organic fertilizer is the easiest. 2. Fermentation by adding bacteria, as a biological organic fertilizer, the equipment is simple and the investment is low. 3. Complete equipment for the production of pig manure organic fertilizer. High configuration of pig manure organ ... + Read more
What are the installation steps of sheep manure fermentation equipment?
1. Before installation, check whether the size of each installation foundation meets the requirements of the plan and basic drawing of the sheep manure equipment. If there are any discrepancies, repair until the size is correct. 2. The installer should be familiar with the installation requirements of various fermentat ... + Read more
Compared with powdered organic fertilizer, what are the advantages of granular organic fertilizer?
The organic fertilizer granulation production line can process the fertilizer into granules. Fertilizer granulation is an important process in the organic fertilizer production line, and the quality of the granulation affects the quality of the final finished fertilizer. Why should the fertilizer be made into granules ... + Read more
Four ways to avoid agglomeration of fertilizer?
1. Reasonable raw materials, that is, raw materials that are not easy to agglomerate as our raw materials. When the air is not too humid, the produced fertilizer will not agglomerate. Fertilizers with humic acid as the main raw material and fertilizers with amino acid as the main raw material are not easy to agglomerat ... + Read more
Which composting method does a small farm usually choose?
Composting is generally divided into aerobic composting and anaerobic composting. Aerobic composting is the process of decomposing organic materials in the presence of oxygen, and its metabolites are mainly carbon dioxide, water and heat. Anaerobic composting is a process of decomposing organic materials under anaerobi ... + Read more
Advantages of Granular Organic Fertilizers
Granular organic fertilizers refer to commercial organic fertilizers that are processed and produced by using livestock and poultry manure, straw and other organic waste after high temperature treatment and deodorization. It has the advantages of farmyard manure improving soil and fertilizer efficiency, and also has it ... + Read more
How to improve the working efficiency of organic fertilizer production line?
1. The machine is often used, and maintenance is particularly important. Check the condition of the machine in time and clean the machine. After processing every day, check whether the screws in various parts are loose and the wear conditions of wearing parts such as claws and sieves. 2. Add grease frequently, mainly o ... + Read more
What factors affect the site planning of the organic fertilizer production line?
1.Raw material For the pretreatment of raw materials, manufacturers can either preprocess the raw materials directly in the farm, and then store and transport them to the manufacturer. The other is to collect untreated waste directly from the farmers and pretreat them in the factory area. These two methods have a direc ... + Read more
What kind of raw materials can be used to build an organic fertilizer plant?
There are many raw materials suitable for making organic fertilizers. To choose suitable compost raw materials, you must first understand the basic properties of various raw materials, such as whether the nutrient indicators meet the requirements for making fertilizers, and whether the raw materials can be rapidly deco ... + Read more
What problems should I pay attention to when buying a full set of organic fertilizer production line?
1. Determine the output of organic fertilizer production line Before purchasing organic fertilizer production line, it is necessary to determine the annual output of organic fertilizer production line. If the annual output is large, large-scale organic fertilizer production line should be selected. If the output is 30, ... + Read more
Why turn over the raw materials during fermentation?
1. Turning the heap can turn the unfermented material and the surviving fermented bacteria to the inside for fermentation, which is conducive to full and uniform decomposing. 2. Turning the heap can reduce the temperature of the heap, which is beneficial to the retention of nitrogen and the conversion of phosphorus and ... + Read more