Zhengzhou Shunxin Engineering Equipment Co., Ltd. is the leading brand of fertilizer equipment in China. The company is an environmentally-friendly high-tech enterprise specializing in the research and manufacture of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer equipment. Our company was established on September 23, 2005. Our factory is located in Xingyang, Zhengzhou, with a standardized heavy industrial plant of 40,000 square meters. At the same time, it has introduced internationally advanced large and medium-sized metal processing equipment, including 10 machining centers, 3 laser cutting machines, and more than 80 types of equipment. We are China's self-operated import and export enterprise. Our company is Zhengzhou organic fertilizer equipment engineering research and development center, which provides a strong guarantee for the product quality and development of the enterprise.
Our company has a professional team composed of experts, professors and senior engineers. We are dedicated to the research, development, manufacture and promotion of organic fertilizer & compound fertilizer equipment. Our company was founded in 2005. After years of reform and development, Shunxin Machinery has won countless certificates of honor. These honors are Consumer approval of our products. We have gained a good credit and reputation in machinery industry.
Our company's main business projects are the installation and production of fertilizer equipment, extrusion equipment, granulation equipment, drying equipment, mechanical equipment and accessories, and the design and construction of fertilizer engineering. Our equipment is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. Our products are popular both at home and abroad. Our company have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training.
On July 4, we delivered the disc granulator fertilizer production line to America. Our work staff of the factory has checked every details about the delivery. The disc granulator is the key point of this line, which adopts the integral circular arc s ... Read more
Last week, it takes 6 days to carefully packaged two fertilizer production lines for our Nigeria client. One is BB fertilizer production line, the other one is NPK fertilizer production line. And the production flow of NPK fertilizer is as follows: m ... Read more
Last weekend, we delivered a full granular fertilizer production line of 10 ton/hour. We are careful about delivery details to ensure our Syria customer’s satisfaction. This granular fertilizer production line mainly includes crushing equipment, mixi ... Read more
How do farmers compost cow dung?
1. First of all, the cow dung should be dried or drained to keep its moisture below 85%. Then add straw powder, so that the carbon ratio of raw materials (cow dung) and auxiliary materials (straw straw) is controlled at 23 ~28, the water content is controlled at 52%~68%. Finally, the organic fertilizer fermentation dec ... + Read more
How much pig manure does a 10,000 pig farm produce every day?
An adult pig excrete 3-5 kg of manure and urine per day, and the excretion of 10,000 pigs per day is 30,000-50,000 kg, that is, 30-50 tons per day. It is about 11,000-18,000 tons per year. The moisture content is above 80-90. The production of organic fertilizer from pure pig manure fails to meet the fertilizer standar ... + Read more
What to do with compost caking?
The fermented material in the heap has large parts, and the structure is inconsistent. Possible reasons and solutions: 1. Uneven mixing of raw materials or insufficient turnover: Improve the initial mixing method. 2. Uneven airflow or insufficient surround: Sort or crush compost to improve air distribution. 3. Raw mate ... + Read more
Tips for prolonging the life of organic fertilizer equipment
1. Reduce the influence of temperature. During the operation of the equipment, each component has its own normal bearing range. For example, the temperature of the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic rotating system is 30-60 degrees. If the temperature is lower or higher, the equipment will be worn out early, thereby reduci ... + Read more
How to reasonably plan and configure organic fertilizer equipment?
It is recommended to use aerobic fermentation, which can be fermented with a starter and it is better for crops. Chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, and straw, sawdust, mushroom residue, etc. are in an appropriate proportion (feces account for 80-90%, other 10-20%) mixed. 1 ton of material (about 2.5 tons of fresh ... + Read more
Features and usage of disc granulator
The disc granulator consists of an angled disc and a support frame. Its inclination and the rotational speed of the disc are adjustable. The belt conveyor continuously and quantitatively sends the materials mixed by the mixer to the disc. The material of the disc is bonded by the sprayed adhesive and wrapped into granu ... + Read more
Can cow dung be used as raw material for organic fertilizer production?
Organic fertilizers can supplement organic matter to the land. Unlike chemical fertilizers, frequent use will damage the soil. There are many things that can be used as raw materials for organic fertilizers, such as winery lees, animal manure and even river pond silt. Cow dung can naturally be used as a raw material fo ... + Read more
Brief introduction of compound fertilizer disc granulation process
1. Transport qualified raw materials such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and fillers to all relevant weighing equipment. 2. The weighed raw materials are sent to the mixer for stirring. 3. Transfer to the rotating disc of the disc granulator evenly. Sprinkle the liquid component or an appropriate amount of water o ... + Read more
How to solve the noise of fertilizer dryer?
During the operation of the fertilizer dryer, it is inevitable that some noise will be generated, but the excessive noise not only affects the working process, but also causes harm to the body of the staff, so how to solve the noise of the dryer? 1. Replace old equipment If the dryer equipment has been used for a long ... + Read more
How to plan and build an organic fertilizer plant?
1. The office should be as far away from the fermentation site as possible, and the office should be in the upper wind position. 2. The passage of fermentation raw materials into the factory is separate from the main passage of the enterprise. (The fermentation raw material may be feces, the odor will affect the people ... + Read more
What are the commonly used methods to handle pig manure?
1. Direct drying and selling as raw materials of organic fertilizer is the easiest. 2. Fermentation by adding bacteria, as a biological organic fertilizer, the equipment is simple and the investment is low. 3. Complete equipment for the production of pig manure organic fertilizer. High configuration of pig manure organ ... + Read more