Why turn over the raw materials during fermentation?
1. Turning the heap can turn the unfermented material and the surviving fermented bacteria to the inside for fermentation, which is conducive to full and uniform decomposing.
2. Turning the heap can reduce the temperature of the heap, which is beneficial to the retention of nitrogen and the conversion of phosphorus and potassium nutrients.
3. Turning the heap can supplement oxygen.
4. Turning the heap can reduce the water content of the heap.
5. Turning the pile is conducive to the elimination of odor.
For general farm compost, we recommend turning the heap 3-4 times a week. And fermentation equipment is recommended for larger farms. Our fertilizer fermentation equipment is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. We have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training. Different models and configurations is different price. Welcome to contact us for details.