The whole process of producing organic fertilizer
1.Mixing and stirring: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly and use a horizontal mixer for mixing.
2. Crushing agglomerates: pulverize large agglomerates of raw materials that have been mixed and stirred evenly, so as to facilitate subsequent granulation processing.
3. Material granulation: The uniformly stirred and crushed material is sent to the granulator through the belt conveyor for granulation (rotary drum granulator, new type organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator can also be selected.), This step is an essential part of the organic fertilizer production process.
4. Screening: Preliminary screening of semi-finished granules, generally using a drum screening machine and unqualified granules are returned to the mixing and stirring link for reprocessing.
5. Drying: Send the granulated and screened granules to the dryer, and dry the moisture contained in the granules to increase the strength of the granules. Generally, a rotary drum dryer is used.
6. Cooling: The temperature of the dried fertilizer granules is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient to store in bags and transport, and use a cooler for cooling.
7. Coating of finished products: Coating qualified products IS to increase the brightness and roundness of particles and make the appearance more beautiful. Generally, a coating machine is used for coating.
8. Quantitative packaging of finished products: The film-coated granules, that is, the finished granules, are sent to an electronic quantitative packaging scale.
Our fertilizer making machine is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. Our products are popular both at home and abroad. Our company have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training. Welcome to contact us for details.