The cost of an organic fertilizer plant
How much is the equipment for a small organic fertilizer plant? How much are the civil engineering and workshops for a small organic fertilizer plant? How much is the organic fertilizer production line? How is organic fertilizer produced? What equipment does a small organic fertilizer plant need? These are definitely issues that manufacturers and investors are more concerned about.
1. A small organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 10,000 tons needs about 33,314 dollars. During the production, a rain-proof must be built to ensure the fermented fertilizer or cost fertilizer is not wetted by rain.
2. The wages of labor, raw materials of organic fertilizer and biological strains are all factors to be considered, as well as the expenses of electricity and miscellaneous expenses.
3. Generally, a small organic fertilizer plant is suitable for an organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of less than 10,000 tons. And the general plant is built close to the raw materials.
4. The small organic fertilizer plant can use its own chicken manure, duck manure, pig manure, cow manure and other dung raw materials and crude fiber raw materials to make organic fertilizer. This will have the advantages of small investment, low cost and generous return.
5. The small organic fertilizer production line mainly includes groove type compost turner, semi-wet material crusher, mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine and so on.
The main process of organic fertilizer production:
The organic fertilizer production line can be a powdered organic fertilizer production line or a granular organic fertilizer production line. And the powdery organic fertilizer process line is a component of the granular organic fertilizer process line. Everyone knows that if you want to make granular organic fertilizer, you must make it into powder before granulation. Therefore, the powder line is an important part of the granular line. The process of fermentation, crushing, mixing, granulating, drying, screening, coating and packaging are the main processes of organic production. The process of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation, crushing, screening, packaging ).
Generally speaking, the organic fertilizer production lines with an annual output of less than 20,000 tons is the small-scale organic fertilizer production line. The annual output of medium-sized line can be 30,000 tons, 50,000 tons or 100,000 tons. And the organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 150,000 tons is called a large-scale organic fertilizer production line.