Pig Manure Starter Selection
- Choose aerobic starter. Fermentation starters are mainly used in two types, namely: aerobic ( oxygen consumption ) fermentation and anaerobic fermentation. Generally, in the production of fertilizers or substrates, aerobic fermentation has much better fermentation strength and thoroughness than anaerobic fermentation.Anaerobic fermentation is carried out under specific confined conditions, such as the production of biogas, or due to high levels of hypoxia, some facultative microorganisms are forced to anaerobic fermentation (except for special obligate anaerobic microorganisms). Aerobic fermentation conditions require relatively loose, relatively complete fermentation.
- Select a composite starter. The sources of different kinds of starter are different, the composition ratio and function are also different, some are single functional bacteria, such as only yeast or actinomycetes, and some are complex functional bacteria, the comprehensive function is strong; some are simple self-propagating bacteria, Without professional purification and rejuvenation, the body itself is “not strong”, and some are even weak, and the effect is unstable, resulting in a large discount or basic ineffectiveness. At present, there is no industry standard for the starter, and it still refers to the national microbial fertilizer standard. The effective function of the live bacteria is less than 50 million per gram. The method of identification is to look at the manual carefully, and to consult the manufacturer or technician for details. Third, you can try it in small batches.
- Choose a fermenting agent that is fast to ferment. The larger the amount of the starter, the longer the time, the more the time is, the better the amount of live bacteria is, the higher the amount of the starter is, the added amount is two thousandths to five thousandths (1-5‰). That is, the fermentation of one ton of finished product requires 3-5 kg of fermentation agent, and the amount of fermentation auxiliaries added is only 1 ‰. The cost difference is not one yuan, but doubled, and the difference is tens or even hundreds of yuan! Some fermentation time is 7-10 days, some are one month or longer, the longer the time is, the higher the cost, the loss of saline and alkali, and thus the more unfavorable.
- Select a starter with less bacteria after fermentation. After the fermentation is completed, the less the bacteria, the better. If there are many bacteria, it is equivalent to raising a group of chickens that “only eat rice will not lay eggs”, white and white waves consume nutrients, increase costs. Some conditions are not very good, the fermentation strains produced by non-professional manufacturers or the fermented strains left by users, and even the “anti-customer-oriented”, that is, the bacteria are far more ridiculous than the functional bacteria.
- Choose a simple starter. Some fermenting agents, including some foreign products, are not only expensive, but their fatal flaws are very troublesome to operate. They will add sugar for a while, add vinegar for a while, cultivate for a while, activate for a while, toss one end, and the user will live off. Being regarded as a scientific researcher, and being indifferent to it, it is easy to incur failure. This kind of product can only be regarded as a semi-finished product. The possibility of failure due to the complicated operation is very large, making such products only have scientific research value and basically have no practical promotion. value. It is impossible to separate some of the process flows that have been dissolved into the qualified products, and let the user operate, which increases the workload and increases the possibility of failure or unsuccess. This product is unqualified or incomplete. The product. The more high-tech things, the more simple and convenient the operation should be. It is best to be a “fool-like” operation. Simple is beautiful, and it is convenient for people to love.