Introduction of Bacillus Subtilis
Bacillus subtilis is a kind of bacteria ,widely distributed in soil and corrupt organic matter ,easy to reproduce in subtilis juice, so it is named bacillus subtilis. Bacillus subtilis is non-toxic and harmless to humans and animals, and doesn’t pollute the environment .It can produce a variety of antibiotics and enzymes, with broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity and strong resistance .It can be completely absorbed by the plant root system ,colonize ,reproduce ,move in the plant body ,have strong affinity ,and show good biological control effect on a variety of crop diseases. After a large number of use can improve crop resistance to disease ,drought and cold ;improve soil, eliminate compaction,promote root system to absorb nurtrient composition ,have in agricultural application heavy.To function ,it is both medicine ,fertilizer ,or regulator .
Product functions :
- Inhabit the propagation of pathogens in soil and invasion of plant roots ,reduce plant soil -borne diseases and prevent the outbreak of a variety of pests ;
- Improve the germination rate and seeding preservation rate of seeds ,prevent the genetic diseases of seeds ,improve the survival rate of crops and promote root growth ;
- Improve soil aggregate structure ,improve soil ,improve soil water storage ,energy storage and ground temperature, alleviate the obstacles of heavy cropping ;
- Inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria in the environment ,reduce and prevent the occurrence of various bacterial diseases;
- Improve fertilizer efficiency: promote the decomposition of soil organic matter into humus, greatly improve soil fertility ;
- Growth promotion: to promote the growth and maturity of crops ,reduce costs ,increase yields and increase incomes ;
- Enhance photosynthesis, improve fertilizer utilization and reduce nitrate content.