Organic and NPK fertilizer making machines

How much does an organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 70,000 tons cost?

The organic fertilizer production line produces organic fertilizer using pig and chicken manure as raw materials, without any chemical ingredients. Chickens and pigs have poor digestibility and they can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients are in the manure so that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other ingredients.
The equipment required for the 70,000 tons organic fertilizer production line is divided into high and low configurations. The complete organic fertilizer production line equipment includes: fermentation equipment, semi-wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, new organic fertilizer granulator, granular polishing machine, rotary drum dryer, rotary drum cooler, rotary drum screening machine, automatic packaging machine.

Organic Fertilizer Production Line
Fermentation equipment: The fermentation equipment is to convert pollutants such as poultry manure, agricultural waste, sugar factory filter sludge, sludge and domestic garbage into a green, environmentally friendly and soil-improving bio-organic fertilizer through the principle of oxygen-consuming fermentation.
Horizontal mixer: It’s cylinder is equipped with paddles that rotate is in opposite directions. The paddles circulate and stir the materials in the axial and radial directions at a certain angle, so that the materials are quickly mixed and uniform.
Rotary dryer: It is suitable for drying materials such as organic fertilizer, slag clay limestone phosphogypsum steel plant slag power plant coal sludge and sewage treatment plant sludge. It has the advantages of large drying capacity, stable operation, low energy consumption, convenient operation and high capacity.
Semi-wet material crusher: The material is crushed into fine particles through the upper-level rotor grinder, and then is conveyed to the lower-level rotor to continue to be pulverized into fine powder to achieve the best effect of material powder and hammer powder.
The quotation of 70,000 tons of organic fertilizer production line equipment will be affected by the configuration and required equipment. It is recommended that you directly contact us for quotation.



Leave a Reply




Leave a message