Five Major Benefits of Humic Acid
- Five major functions: improving soil, enhancing fertilizer, stimulating growth, enhancing resistance and improving quality.
- Four agents functions: drought-resistant agent, growth regulators, pesticide slow release synergists and chemical element complexing agent.
- Three-way effects: low carbonization, ecologicalization and high quality.
- Two high + three less: high fertilizer utilization, high crop yield, less fertilization quantity, less fertilization times, less harmful gas emissions.
- Three agents: fertilizer synergist, soil conditioner, rhizosphere stimulating growth agent.