Which Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to When Buying Organic Fertilizer Equipment?
- The capacity of organic fertilizer equipment;
- The shape of granules, is determined by the model of granulator, like powdery, columnar, Oblate spheroidal or standard circle. Different granular shape determines the different equipment flow sheet;
- Configuration of organic fertilizer equipment. The level of configuration determines the final price and the number of people used in the production process.
- The type of fertilizer. Equipment of compound fertilizer or organic fertilizer.
- Selection of fermentation equipment. Different fermentation methods require different fermentation equipment.
- Environmental requirement.