What is the reason why the temperature of pig manure does not heat up during fermentation? How to deal with it?
No temperature rise within 48 hours (2 days) above 0 degrees
(1) It is mostly a problem of water regulation. First, check whether the water is greater than 60%. If so, add some accessories and adjust it to 60% and mix well. If it is less than 40%, add water or fresh feces and adjust it to 60% and mix well.
(2) The carbon-nitrogen ratio (C/N) is out of balance, which will cause the temperature to not rise at 32-48 degrees. Usually, the ratio is 25-30. It can be adjusted by adding materials or inorganic elements.
(3) The air permeability is poor, so at this time, we need to use professional turning equipment for turning.
No temperature rise for 5 days below 0 degrees
(1) The material pile is small, the width should be more than 1.8 meters, and the height should be more than 1.5 meters. If there are few raw materials, fresh raw materials should be added in proportion, otherwise the outside temperature is too low, the surface layer is frozen, and the temperature cannot be raised.
(2) If the water is too large, the water should be strictly 55%. If the water is too small, the fermentation effect will be poor. If the water is too large, it will not be able to warm up, or it will start to cool down after it reaches 8-12 degrees, or even below zero.
(3) If the stirring is not uniform, if the amount is large, use manual stirring, which will definitely occur, resulting in high and low temperature. It’s better use the professional compost turner.
Our fermentation equipment is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. After fermentation, you can make powder or granular fertilizer. We have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training. Different models and configurations is different price. Welcome to contact us for details.