What aspects should newbies consider when investing in organic fertilizer production equipment
1. The supply of raw materials and the capacity of organic fertilizer equipment: For example, how many raw materials need to be processed every day, and the capacity determines the price of equipment. Generally, the complete equipment of organic fertilizer manufacturers is divided into several types of equipment according to the raw materials. The medium configuration is the annual capacity of 20,000 to 40,000 tons, and the high configuration is the annual capacity of 50,000 to 100,000 tons.
2. The form of organic fertilizer is powdery or granular: powdery, cylindrical, oblate or standard round. There are several kinds of granulators commonly used in organic fertilizer plants: disc granulator, double-roller extrusion granulator, flat die granulator, new type organic fertilizer granulator, rotary drum granulator, rotary drum churning granulator. The choice of granulator should be based on the principle of the local fertilizer market.
3. The configuration of equipment: Different configuration of equipment is different price and the staffing needs to be taken into consideration.
4. The types of fertilizers: There are currently four types of organic fertilizers on the market: pure organic fertilizers, organic-inorganic compound fertilizers, biological organic fertilizers, bacterial fertilizers and microbial fertilizers.
5. The compost turner: The fermentation method is different, and the selection of fermentation equipment is also different. Groove type compost turner and crawler type compost turner are the more popular fermentation compost turner at present.
6. The type of organic fertilizer raw materials: Common organic fertilizer raw materials include chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, bacterial residue, humic acid, sludge, medicine residue, organic waste, etc.
For more information about investing in organic fertilizer processing equipment, you can directly contact Zhengzhou Shunxin Engineering Equipment.