The Development Trend of Compost Machines Industry
The future development trend of the turning machine industry: to create an industrial chain and a one-stop development model.
- Standardized production.Grasp the core of equipment technology and ensure that there will be no problems in equipment handling;
- The integration and merger of environmental protection equipment enterprises,forming a reasonable industry concentration. The compost machine factory has become a subsidiary workshop of the environmental protection industry.
- The standardized turning machine workshop has become the production workshop of the environmental protection industry. The equipment provided is not only of good quality, but also has a stable supply; it suppresses the irregular fluctuation of the market.
The Use and Characteristics of Compost Machine.
- The moving-type organic fertilizer compost turner is an ideal equipment for transforming agricultural waste, livestock manure and organic domestic waste into high-quality bio-organic fertilizer by using modern technology. This product is suitable for the production of bio-organic fertilizer in the ground strip fermentation factory. Its mechanical equipment has obvious advantages of low investment, low energy consumption, fast fertilizer and large output.
- 2.The ground stacking fermentation needs to pile up the material pile, the material is stirred and broken by the turning machine, and the organic matter is decomposed under aerobic conditions. It has the function of breaking, which greatly saves time and labor, so that the production efficiency and product quality of the organic fertilizer plant are significantly improved, and the cost is greatly reduced.
- The bio-organic fertilizer turning machine is a bio-organic fertilizer that improves the soil quality by turning pollutants such as livestock manure, agricultural waste, sugar sludge, sludge, domestic garbage into bio-organic fertilizer through aerobic fermentation.
- The compost machine can effectively mix livestock, sludge with microbial preparations and straw powder to create a better aerobic environment for material fermentation.