The Effect of Vermicompost Organic Fertilizer
1. Comprehensive nutrients, rich in organic matter, humic acid and microbial flora.
2. It can improve the physical properties of the soil, loosen the clay and coagulate the sand;
3. It can promote the circulation of soil air, accelerate the proliferation of microorganisms, and help plants absorb nutrients;
4. It can enhance water retention and fertilizer retention;
5. It can exchange salt-based components to exchange and prevent the harm caused by the use of excessive fertilizer;
6. It can decompose minerals in the soil for plant utilization;
7. Mixed with other chemical fertilizers, long-lasting effect;
8. It is harmless to plants, humans and animals. It can also enhance the resistance of plants to pests and diseases, inhibit plant-borne diseases, improve crop quality and restore the natural flavor of crops.