The characteristics of pig manure organic fertilizer
1. Pig manure organic fertilizer does not contain any chemical ingredients. Due to poor digestibility of pigs, it can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are excreted with the manure, so that the dried product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium,organic matter, amino acids, protein and other ingredients.
2. The main substance in pig manure organic fertilizer is organic matter, so pig manure organic fertilizer increases the organic matter content in the soil. Organic matter can improve the fertility of the soil.
3. The pig manure organic fertilizer not only adds a lot of organic colloids, but also decomposes many organic matter into organic colloids with the help of microorganisms. This greatly increases the soil adsorption surface and produces a lot of sticky substances, which improves the soil water retention, fertilizer retention and air permeability.
4. Pig manure organic fertilizer can also make the microorganisms in the soil multiply, especially many beneficial microorganisms, such as nitrogen-fixing bacteria, ammonifying bacteria, cellulose decomposing bacteria, nitrifying bacteria, etc.
The process of pig manure organic fertilizer production is as follows:1. Fermentation — 2. Batching system — 3. Crushing, mixing — 4. Granulating — 5. Drying and cooling organic fertilizer particles —- 6. Screening out qualified organic fertilizer particles — 7. Making the granules smoother—-8. Packing Welcome to contact us for more details.