Phosphate fertilizers are typically derived from phosphate rock, a natural mineral containing high concentrations of phosphorus. And the phosphate fertilizer production line can convert phosphate rock into fertilizer, which mainly includes milling, acidification, secondary aging and granulating.
1. Milling: Firstly, the prepared Phosphate rock is milled into the powder by Raymond milling system. It’s for better acidification.
2. Acidification: After milling, the powder is sent to the stainless steel mixer by screw conveyor, at the same time, the sulfuric acid or nitric acid from stainless steel storage tanks is also injected into the mixer. The stirred material will be acidified in the acidification tank.
3. Secondary aging: After a while, the acidified material needs to be transported to the secondary aging area for aging.
4. Granulating: The aged material can be made into granules by the rotary drum granulator.
5. Drying: With the help of a rotary dryer, the granulated fertilizer are dried to remove any excess moisture.
6. Cooling and screening: The dried fertilizer pellets are cooled and screened to remove dust or fines.
7. Packaging and storage: The finished granular phosphate are packaged and stored in a dry and cool place.
The phosphate fertilizer production line plays a crucial role in providing farmers and growers with the means to enhance crop productivity, soil fertility and nutrient management. It has the character of less investment, quick results and good economic benefits.