Introduction of pig manure organic fertilizer production
1. Fermentation: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, biogas residue and other animal manure should be fermented after treatment in a certain proportion.
2. Mixing: Stirring the prepared raw materials evenly is to increase the fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
3. Granulation: The evenly mixed raw materials are translated into the granulator for granulation. Rotary drum granulator or new type organic fertilizer granulator can be used.
4. Drying: The granules made by the granulator are sent to the dryer, and the moisture contained in the granules is dried to increase the strength of the granules.
5. Cooling: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bag storage and transportation.
6. Screening: The cooled particles are classified, and the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated. The qualified products are screened out and translated into next process.
7. Coating: Coating is to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Packaging: Pack the film-coated particles and store it in a ventilated place.
How much is a set of pig manure organic fertilizer production equipment?
Pig manure organic fertilizer production line can be divided into large, medium and small. Zhengzhou Shunxin Engineering Equipment can send the quotation based on your actual situation. Welcome to contact us for details.