How to make cow manure organic fertilizer by compost turner?
1. Preparing materials and adding bacteria: The manure that needs to be fermented should be prepared, and fresh cow manure fermentation is better than old manure. About 1 ton of fresh cow manure plus 0.25 kg of cow manure starter. First, mix the cow dung starter with rice bran (or corn flour, wheat bran) in a ratio of 1:5-10.
2. Making a pile of cow dung: The height and volume of the pile should not be too short and small. Requirements: the pile height is 1.5m-2 m, the width is 2 meters and the length is unlimited.
3. Adjusting the moisture. The moisture content of fermented cow dung should be controlled at 40%-65%. If the water is less, fermentation will be slow. More water will cause poor ventilation and “spoilage bacteria” that will produce odor. Therefore, it is necessary to control the moisture content.
4. Starting temperature. The starting temperature should be above 15℃. It can work in four seasons and it is not affected by the season. In winter, you should ferment indoors or in a greenhouse. The temperature of fermentation should be controlled below 70℃-75℃.
5. Mixing well and ventilating. Cow dung starter requires aerobic fermentation. Therefore, oxygen should be increased during the operation, and it is advisable to mix well and turn the pile. Otherwise, it will cause anaerobic fermentation and produce odor, which will affect the fertilizer quality.
When the material was dark brown and the temperature began to drop to room temperature, that means the cow dung fermentation was completed. Our common compost equipment includes moving type compost turner, groove type compost turner, wheel type compost turner, crawler type compost turner and fermentation cylinder. It should be noted that when purchasing fertilizer equipment, you must go to a regular manufacturer to purchase, so that the quality of the equipment can be guaranteed.