What are the configuration of chicken manure organic fertilizer production line?
High configuration: chicken manure dehydrator, fermentation equipment, semi -wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, coating machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc.
Middle configuration: semi-wet material pieces, horizontal mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc.
Low configuration: semi-wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, granulator/drum screening machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc.
The products produced by chicken manure organic fertilizer production line are based on fresh chicken manure, which does not contain any chemical ingredients, and the chicken digestive ability is poor, which can only consume 25%of nutritional ingredients, and the other 75%of the feed is discharged with the feces. Therefore, chicken manure contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other ingredients. Early fermentation part: Organic fertilizer fermentation equipment, fertilizer crusher, drum screening machine. Later granular parts: mixing mixer, organic fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer dryer, rotary cooler, screening machine, coating machine, automatic weighing packaging machine.
Our fertilizer making equipment is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. Our products are popular both at home and abroad. We have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training. Welcome to contact us for details.